We are looking for a Technical Software Engineering Manager for one of our clients, a company specialized in Blockchain research and development.
The company specialises in the development of the basic components of the blockchain, in particular the nodes and their protocol.
With over 60 employees, the company works with integrators and tokenisation platforms to effectively meet the demands of companies wishing to develop dApps on their platform.
It is a very active company in the blockchain ecosystem, part of a strong, diverse and thriving community that includes players from around the world.
The Technical Software Engineering Manager is responsible for creating internal excitement and productivity through technical leadership expertise. He/she will be responsible for a team of engineers dedicated to the development of software and the completion of product functionality.
He will also help evolve the blockchain and work with the engineering team that ensures the reliability of the blockchain.
As a true project coordinator, he or she will be responsible for
- Define and document team missions
- Create and deploy the software throughout its life cycle
- Create a team that can compete in a highly competitive market
- Improve DevOps processes to be more efficient
- Mentoring software engineers and researchers to increase their skills
- Guide the development of the code base to make it more accessible to the cloud, to developers and more user friendly
- Validate the contributions of the support and product teams into deliverables
- Develop the company's smartcontract language
- Directing the possible applications of the ecosystem
5 years experience in technical management is desired with team management and successful experience in project management and product definition.
Expertise in general programming, cryptography, testing and DevOps is also required.
Position to be filled immediately on a permanent basis, based in Paris.
Remuneration between 90K€ and 120K€ according to profile + benefits (meal ticket, mutual insurance, provident fund and others)